The ITSS Security Team addresses the many security concerns ranging from systems, network, end user workstations, credit card processing, and forensics. The team recommends and evaluates policy and procedures, establishes preventative techniques, and manages incident detection and response.
From July 1 through December 31, 2011, the team reported:
- 273 complaints about copyright violations (DMCA notices)
- 637 reports of computers infected with malware
- 8 firewall instances maintained for specific customer sub-networks
- 299 servers scanned monthly
- 78 devices that view credit card information and must be held to the highest security requirements