The ITSS Security Team addresses the many security concerns ranging from systems, network, end user workstations, credit card processing, and forensics.
The team recommends and evaluates policy and procedures, establishes preventative techniques, and manages incident detection and response.
From January 1 through July 31, 2013, the ITSS Security Team:
- Responded to 135 violations of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- Assisted customers with 392 instances of malware or compromised accounts.
- Completed 229 security scans.
- Managed 8 firewall instances protecting credit card data or other sensitive assets.
- Managed 49 devices that process credit card information.