To: Katie Doman, Style- Minnesota Monthly

kdohman@mnmo.com

Subject: Minnesota made scarves with International touch by Minneapolis native

AITTIA, an online women's scarf company here in the Twin Cities, has recently launched its first line of culturally inspired scarves, Peru. Designer Tia Wilkins, a recent University of Minnesota graduate, was inspired by her travels to make one of a kind, intricate scarves, each with its own unique influence from the wonderful South American Country of Peru. The scarves, made in Minnesota, are made with high quality silk charmeuse are available for purchase on her website, $70-85. These scarves are stylish and versatile, and their high quality places them with fashions such as those found at the Gallery.

Wilkins founded the company on the contradiction between conformity and individuality, the inner battle we all experience at some point within out lives. The scarves are based on the experience of new cultures, how each is defining to its region and place. The first collection is inspired by Peru's landscape and culture, drawing influence from Machu Picchu, Villas, and the Amazon. They are colorful and highly detailed, a truly unique design and fashion statement, a must have for this falls fashion.

If you would like to know more about AITTIA and their products, please call (612) 655-6048 or email at jago0025@umn.edu. I will be in touch within the next few days to discuss a possible interview. For details on products, please visit AITTIA official website: www.aittia.com

Thanks you for your time,

Sincerely,

Caitlin Jagodzinski
PR representative of AITTIA

Who am I

My name is Caitlin Jagodzinski and I am currently majoring in Public Relations as well as completing a minor in both Psychology and General Management. I have been an active member or Public Relations Student Society of America, working both with the Fusion Firm and the Philanthropy Committee. I recently finished a Public Relations internship with Lafayette Club where I was able to write for an internal publication, assist with editing, contributing to the company website, and assist with events and member relations. This spring I will be going to London to do a public relations internship related to the performing arts.