ebrary IOS (iPhone, iPad) app

ebrary.jpg

ebrary has an app for accessing and using ebrary resources which can be found in the App Store.

Because UMC Library has a customized sign in process for ebrary, you will be only able to signin to ebrary's Mobile App by using the Facebook login feature.
To set up your Facebook login link for ebrary:

Sign in to your ebrary account as usual. Once signed in, click the "My Settings" link at the top-right of the ebrary screen. Under "Link your account to Facebook", click "Log In" If you have a Facebook account, enter your Facebook username and password and click "Log In"

If you don't have a Facebook account, click "Sign up for Facebook" at the lower left. Once you've successfully logged in to your Facebook account, you'll be set to use ebrary's Mobile App.

The first time you log in to the ebrary app you will be required to authorize the app using your Acobe ID

The convenience of such an app as the ebrary is beyond any doubt! Even more so, its unifying with Facebook, so I am more than happy that can use so handy tool in my availability!
Firms