Main | Transportation »

Midtown Market

Energy is the potential for causing change. At the Midtown Market I saw a store that represented a community. It was a place were young and old came together to fellowship and barter. The energy at the market represent economy and history. History in the since of the old-fashioned markets of "barrio" nieghborhoods. History is also resemled through the homemade items sold at the market and the tokens used to purchased the items with. The store sells everything; fruits, flowers, handmade items, shirts, and paintings. Every item sold at the market shows the energy of the community. For example, environmental booths offer information about upcoming events in the community. The Midtown Market has potential for change. However my ideas for this change would be conservative, mainly because I like the affect the market has with the community. I would only probably change the design of the market, giving it a more wholesome look.

midtown market 3.jpg midtown market 1.jpg Midtown market 2.jpg midtown market 4.jpg midtown market 5.jpg midtown market 6.jpg