Recently in 3_Collaborative Category

Mardi Gras

The Mardi Gras flash mob I feel was a success. It seemed that everybody in the group put forward an effort to help the event. What I did for the group was create several masks and designed a simple poster for the event. I made 4 or 5 masks for the event and handed some of them out when the event started. While at the event I also passed around candy and beads to people that were sitting in the lounge area. I also helped come up with the list of what was needed for the event. I feel that the overall event was a success for a first try flash mob. There were a number of people that showed up and took part in the event, but I think we could have gotten a lot more. One thing I think we really missed was posters. I know a lot of the group made a poster for the event. We made them but didn't print or post them. The day before and the day of the event I didn't see a single poster promoting the event, and I was all around campus both days. Another thing that I think worked against us was time. We only had about a week and a half to fully plan and pull off the event. I think if we would have had more time for planning and preparation we could have had a larger turn out and more things going on during the event. But overall, for a first time flash mob, I feel it was a successful event.

This page is an archive of recent entries in the 3_Collaborative category.

2_CopyWRONG is the previous category.

About this Blog is the next category.