Final Project

Day #8

Today i woke up earlier than usual. I went to class and worked on some projects for those classes. I came home and watched a little tv while working on those projects. Then i learned another song on guitar, and now i have to go to work.

Day #7

I slept in because i didn't have to be to class til four this day. Went to class, worked on this project in class for a while and then for a while at home. Then i learned another song on guitar.

Day #6

Today i woke up and really didn't feel good so i slept in and missed my two classes for the day. I started feeling better so i ate then learned a new song on guitar. Watched some more hockey and have to go to work from 10 to midnight.

Day #5

I slept in and then got up and watched some hockey on tv and played some guitar again.
I've been working on a new style of playing and have gotten it down pretty decent. I worked on some more homework and went to work from 8 to midnight.

Day #4

I woke up and ate some breakfast. I watched some more playoff hockey in the morning and then went and took some photos down at the ledges by the boardwalk. I came home and had some lunch and edited some of my photos i took. I played guitar again for a while and learned goodbye blue sky by pink floyd. I went and bought some groceries and came home and watched another playoff hockey game. Then played some more guitar, did some homework and went to bed.

Day #3

Today i slept in because the only class i had was canceled. I got up and had something to eat and watched some tv. I found my self playing guitar again today. I've decided i'm going to make icons that have to do with music or musical instruments since it's something that is part of my everyday. I am now hanging out with some friends watching some playoff hockey.

Day #2

Today i woke up and ate some breakfast and got ready for my day. I had to work at noon, and i had to turn a final project in for history of graphic design. I didn't go to class today because i wasn't feeling very good at all. I got home and worked on making some icons for GD1 and thought about what i would do for another one of my design classes project. I made some supper and watched some hockey before i had to go to work. I really wanted to go do take some photos today but the rain kept me from going out.

Day #1

Today i woke up and got ready for school. I drove to school and turned in an assignment that was due. When i got home i made a sandwich and watched some tv. I find my self not intending to but picking up and playing my guitar at least once each day and playing for a while. I went with a few friends and we looked at a house to possibly rent for next year. Then we went over to a friends house and hung for a while before i had to go to work at 8, and when i got back home i just relaxed and watched some more tv before going to bed.

Museum project 3

Recent Assets

• moodboard.jpg
  • illustrativestyle.jpg
  • madeintagspsd.jpg