Recently in process Category

Final Project

Day #4

I woke up and ate some breakfast. I watched some more playoff hockey in the morning and then went and took some photos down at the ledges by the boardwalk. I came home and had some lunch and edited some of my photos i took. I played guitar again for a while and learned goodbye blue sky by pink floyd. I went and bought some groceries and came home and watched another playoff hockey game. Then played some more guitar, did some homework and went to bed.

Day #3

Today i slept in because the only class i had was canceled. I got up and had something to eat and watched some tv. I found my self playing guitar again today. I've decided i'm going to make icons that have to do with music or musical instruments since it's something that is part of my everyday. I am now hanging out with some friends watching some playoff hockey.

Day #1

Today i woke up and got ready for school. I drove to school and turned in an assignment that was due. When i got home i made a sandwich and watched some tv. I find my self not intending to but picking up and playing my guitar at least once each day and playing for a while. I went with a few friends and we looked at a house to possibly rent for next year. Then we went over to a friends house and hung for a while before i had to go to work at 8, and when i got back home i just relaxed and watched some more tv before going to bed.

statement

For this poster I am showing the diversity of the world, and how that diversity can be found most anywhere. I took photos of made in tags that I found just around my home and collaged them together into one. There are tags from a number of countries and I feel they show the diversity and need of other countries in our own. We need other countries and they need us. But the main idea would be we are all here on this Earth as one.

rough drafts

This page is an archive of recent entries in the process category.

chat is the previous category.

reading responses is the next category.