« Welcome to our new blog!! | Main | Welcome Week Activities...in the works »

Residence Halls Soon To Get New Containers!

Bailey, Centennial, Comstock, Frontier, Middlebrook, Pioneer, Roy Wilkins, Sanford, Territorial, and Yodof residence halls can expect new recycling containers within the next week. Our inventory of containers and lids is allowing us to replace the dull, scratched, old containers with nice, bright, new containers! Like the old containers, the new containers are part of the Quad System. The Quad System contains four containers: One Trash Only Base and three Emblem Bases each with a Maroon Cans and Bottles lid, a Gold Newspaper PLUS lid, or a Grey Office Paper Lid. Guides for acceptable and unacceptable items can be found on the back side of the Office Paper and Newspaper PLUS lids. For a more extensive guide, be sure to check out our website at www.umn.edu/recyle. Be sure to keep an eye out for the new containers!!

Are photos of the new residential hall recycling bins available/on the website?

A picture of the new residence hall containers has been posted on our website.

Those recycling bins are nice to have in the dorms. Thanks for putting them there!

So glad we recycle on campus!!!

I use my recycling bins all the time! Thanks!

I'm lovin the recycle bins. I'm a recycling freak, but they're great for people who are less willing, because it takes less effort for them to do more for the environment.

I'm a big fan of recycling too. I get it from my hippy parents :-)

Sembra che si sta creando problemi se stessi cercando di risolvere questo problema, invece di guardare perché il loro è un problema in primo luogo