Recent articles directly or vaguely related to my areas of interest.
- For the Love of Science Fiction: Margaret Atwood's In Other Worlds: SF and the Human Imagination—Slate
- Peter Gronquist, “The Evolution Will Be Fabulous”—taxidermy art incorporating couture, firearms, and more.
- One Man Fathering 150 Children? Why Sperm Banks May Be Unethical—AlterNet
- A Campaign to Allow a Market in Women's Eggs for a New Kind of Cloning Research—Biopolitical Times
- Protecting the Rights of Surrogate Mothers in India—The New York Times
- Surrogate Mothers in India—PBS
- High-interest clones—Nature
- DES daughters face heightened risks—Star Tribune
- Inaccuracies in fiction: when is reshaping fact appropriate?—Scientific American