Recent articles directly or vaguely related to my areas of interest.
- Why scientists should read science fiction – Scientific American
- Hidden killers [embryonic cannibalism in sandtiger sharks] – Life Lines/ScienceBlogs
- Being human is important because we're human – Gene Expression/Discover Magazine
- Junk DNA gave us the modern uterus, in a giant genetic cut-and-paste operation – 80beats/Discover Magazine
- We can now safely sequence a fetus' genome. Is the world ready for this? – Discover Magazine
- Growing meat in the lab: scientists initiate action plan to advance cultured meat – ScienceDaily