Next Wednesday, I’ll be co-teaching a workshop on RefWorks. RefWorks is a citation management software which you can use for free if you’re affiliated with UMN-TC. Some of the things you can do with RefWorks include:
• Store and organize your citations
• Import citations directly from most databases into your personal account
• Generate formatted bibliographies in seconds
• Format in-text citations in your research papers
• Attach electronic copies of the articles to the citations you’re storing
If this software sounds like it might be useful to you, then you can register for the class here: http://www.lib.umn.edu/registration/#eventidXX75
The workshop will meet from 1:00-2:00 Wednesday, July 23, in Walter 310. If you can’t make it to the workshop, and are interested in learning more, feel free to send me an email and I’d be happy to discuss RefWorks with you one-on-one.