(Image from mnadi via Flickr. CC.)
The Institute of Technology Library Council held its biannual meeting last Thursday, December 3. Here's the agenda for the meeting some links will take you to slides presented at the meeting or online resources that we discussed.
If you would like to learn more about any of these topics, feel free to send me an email or give me a call...or just post a comment.
1. Collection Updates -- Kris Fowler
2. Patron-driven acquisition of materials - Kris Fowler and Jon Jeffryes
3. Technical reports and the University Digital Conservancy - Jan Fransen
4. Assignment Calculator - Janice Jaguszewski
5. Library Course Page - Lisa Johnston
6. Patent tutorials and other workshops available online - Jon Jeffryes