Clinical Learning Wiki

The LSP Clinical Learning Task Force has initiated a Wiki, located at: https://wiki.umn.edu/view/ClinicalLearninginP12/WebHome. Please feel free to visit the site to see what's up with another LSP task force!

Download file

Welcome to our blog!

Greetings, and welcome to the Assessment Initiatives Blog!

This blog is a place for members of the LSP assessment initiatives tack force and other interested parties to share information and ideas related to assessment in programs for licensed school-based professionals. Feel free to comment, inquire, discuss -- and feel free to post a new entry. (I have listed all task force members as authors on the blog.) In other words, let's all use this communication tool -- I shouldn't be the only "post-er"!

At our meeting today, research assistant Taeho Jung shared a report on the psychometric properties of the assessments in the Teacher Education Data System (TEDS). (Thanks, Taeho, for your work!) We had limited time to talk about the report, and there is much more to discuss. Please take some time to review the report and share your ideas and questions. I have uploaded Taeho's report to this blog.

I'll be in touch soon with a schedule of meeting dates. In the meantime, I look forward to reading your ideas in cyberspace!
JG