I'd like to take note that I've been with the University of Minnesota Morris for 1 year. My first day at Morris, as Director of Information Technology, was July 12 2010.
What a year it's been! I work with a great team, and we've made a lot of progress over the last 12 months.
It's important to recognize our accomplishments during this time. A few of the things we have done:
- Migrated the campus to Gmail / Google Apps
- Implemented the Master Calendar
- Created the Morris Campus Directory web site
- Retired the VAX
- Installed an updated campus web cam
- Closed most of our audit findings (2007)
But it's not all about what we've already done, what we've delivered to campus. Here are a few projects that we are working on for the summer/fall:
- Campus network upgrade
- Active Directory implementation (file shares, network login)
- Personal web site hosting for faculty/staff
- Zimride (ride sharing)
- Pharos 360
Here's looking ahead to another great year at Morris!