Tuesday Readings at MOR Insight

I first received Jim Bruce's Tuesday Readings when I joined the MOR Associates IT Leaders Program in 2007. Then, it was distributed via an email listserv, and read by anyone who had attended the IT Leaders Programs. It was a great weekly refresher in leadership, helping to provide some focus and reflection. In January 2008, I realized that there didn't seem to be a good archive of the Tuesday Readings, so I started this blog to capture each week's leadership insight.

However, the University Libraries and University IT will retire the UThink system, and sites within the UThink service no longer will be available after December 31, 2014. Since this blog archive runs on UThink, I'm going to stop updating this archive of Tuesday Readings.

But you aren't losing the Tuesday Readings. Jim Bruce's original Tuesday Readings are already online! Since June 2013, Jim and MOR have been sharing the Tuesday Readings via the MOR Insight blog. I encourage you to bookmark the MOR Insight blog instead.

So this is my last post to the Tuesday readings. I'll try to save the archive of this blog somewhere, probably to my personal website, for those who wish to refer back to previous entries.