Since the computer at school didn't let me reply to my comment... =)

One things for sure, if no one had any questions from the readings...today's class would have brought enough to fill the entire semester. I do think that these authors we have read about are beyond passionate about what they do. Their stories are stunning, and to me amazing. How do they come up ideas like this? What makes them wake up one day and think...yeah...that would work and make a good story!

It just amazes me. My dream story that I would pursue if I had the time and money, would be a follow up on the Columbine students that endured the rampage. Where are they? How did it effect them? DID IT effect them?

A story idea that is more than likely bad, but might work, is a story on a student that is here from another country on their own. What drove them to come here? Why here? How has their experience been?

This page contains a single entry by crece004 published on January 22, 2010 2:42 PM.

1/21 class discussion was the previous entry in this blog.

Jonathon Lebed's Extracurricular Activities, By JPB is the next entry in this blog.