A different piece of "investigative" journalism

I thought Dan Savage had an interesting idea, become a member of the GOP and try to change it from the inside out. I think his bias was very clear, but I think that was the point of the article. He wasn't a real Republican, he was, in a way, a "spy". He had his own agenda and was pretty clear about it. I liked his idea of electing the most extreme conservative, in order to show how foolish th GOP is. Trying to get the party to shoot themselves in the foot to realize they need to change is a bold move. However, I don't think it will ever work... I respect Mr. Savage's courage to drop himself in the eye of the anti-gay storm. This article help reiterate how foolish and ignorant some conservatives can be, but I don't think conservatives are the only ones with extremists among them. I think it'd be interesting to see a conservative infiltrate the Democratic party.

Question: Is it OK to have stories that are clearly biased in an every day news publication?

This page contains a single entry by walke600 published on April 27, 2010 3:06 PM.

Too Savage? was the previous entry in this blog.

Written with Attitude is the next entry in this blog.