politics?

I don't really know how I feel about this piece. I am more moderate when it comes to politics. I have my beliefs and stuff that I am passionate about, but I also take all sides and people into consideration. At first I thought this piece would be really interesting to me. Once democrat turned republic that could be entertaining, which it was at first. Then I just thought it was kind of pointless. I thought the way he ended it was kind of weird to. So he just joined the republican party to point out things that are bad about people who are republicans? Or was he truly in there, because he believed in some of their ideas, but wants to make them more open to other ideas? I agree with what Callie said. Savage is an entertaining writer, but I think that he may need to just stick with his columns and not really non-fiction narrative.

This page contains a single entry by hayes256 published on April 27, 2010 2:58 PM.

Blog due 4/27 (that's all I got) was the previous entry in this blog.

Too Savage? is the next entry in this blog.