Andrew Burns_Final Project

View image
View image
View image
For my final project I took some photos and then edited them rather extensively in photoshop. I formed my project around some of my favorite song lyrics by choosing a verse and then interpreting that verse through picture. My band of choice for the inspiration is Disturbed, a current hard rock band. Disturbed is heavier and darker than most of the music I listen to but as of now it is my favorite band and that perplexes me. So, I chose them to form my project and as a result the pictures have a much darker mood than my other projects. Each of the four pictures are not directly retelling the quotes, they are my interpretation of the quotes to how they apply to my life. The quotes reveal a darker side of myself that I find rather intriguing yet odd given my personality so within every dark picture there is evidence of a flower to represent the known and comfortable side of my character. Enjoy!
Special thanks to Erica Lobato for helping me with my project.

Shadow Puppet Myth by Tom Baumgartner
For my final project, I really wanted to tell a story in a way that was heavily influenced by mythology…
Andrew Burns_Final Project
View imageView image View imageView image For my final project I took some photos and then edited them rather extensively…
Allan Kerandi Computer Trouble
The intentions were this movie were to educate some of the discrepancies between immigrants of third world countries and…