« Comparing Decembers | Main | Dog Bowls »

I am my name.

As you may recall, my name 'Bosco' is a type of chocolate syrup -- like Hershey's syrup. It is sold on the east coast. In any case, I continue to seek my namesake. I really don't know what has come over me an neither does Joan. She came home and fed me and we went for a VERY cold walk- well it was cold for her but not for me. Then we got back home and she ate a piece of fudge that she made this weekend and then she had some food (her usual thing to eat her dessert first). In any case, she was in her office getting her computer set up to do some work and she must have heard the big CAPLOP that I made in the kitchen. She came running out and found me in the dark kitchen. I was looking at her with the ziplock bag of fudge on the floor behind me. Do you think she noticed? I tried to pretend it wasn't there but she definitely saw it and started reprimanding me. Since I had just done it, I really did know why she was reprimanding me. I just sat still taking her verbal reprimand. I mean, really what is she going to do? She loves me so much she wouldn't really do anything mean.
But I guess she does know that if I had eaten all that fudge I might have died (see an earlier post about me getting into the cocoa powder). She was well aware of this and had been putting the fudge in the cabinet while she was at work. I definitely can't open the cabinets. Oh well...this is my life!

-Bosco

Heya, Bosco! Be careful out there with the chocolate. Joan's not kidding when she says it can hurt you! I ate a whole half pound of truffles one time--it was not worth it! They were sealed in a box, wrapped in a bag, and hidden away in another box, but I still found 'em and they made me SICK! I had to go to the vet and get my stomach pumped and everything! My mama says I'm lucky I survived, and it still doesn't stop me from wanting chocolate. Now she keeps it on top of the fridge.