« I still really hate July 4 | Main | Joan is Home »

My typing hiatus

Joan has been monopolizing the computer the last few weeks. She would go to work and then come home and work on the computer forever! She said she was doing something called a "grant". All I know is that she did not get a lot of sleep because I'd check on her and she'd still be working late in the night and up early, too. That's not the way I like to live. At least she was working at home because she would let me sit outside all evening as long as I wanted. I love it outside - just love it! I finally have a chance to get at the keyboard now that she's done.

We also got to go to the dog park on Saturday night, too. Finally. I haven't been there for 2 weeks I think. It was great because it was so hot out, and I like to swim in the Mississippi River. As is the usual, the park was different again. We haven't had any rain, so the river was really low and we could walk all along the river shore the whole way down the park. There weren't many visitors at the park on Saturday evening - probably because it was 100 degrees out - so the human people didn't want to be out.

On Sunday, Joan kind of slept late (8:30). In the meantime, my stomach was really empty so I had to throw up, but Joan did not hear me do it because the machine that I don't like that blows cool air into the room was on. I'm scared of it. Anyway, Joan found it, though, as she went to get my bowl because I threw up right there. Later, she stepped in another spot that she hadn't seen. Oops, sorry about that!

Hopefully now that the "grant" is done, I will be able to blog more often and hopefully Joan will take me on long walks again and start running with me since it has cooled down a bit.

Hi! I stumbled on your blog and I wanted to tell you it is just great! I've also adopted a shelter dog who's name was Cocoa too - we've changed it to Hershey (can't get away from the chocolate theme).

If you'd like to visit our blog, please see:
http://hersheythedog.blogspot.com

Keep up the writing, I really enjoy learning about Bosco!

http://hersheythedog.blogspot.com

I really liked reading about all the things you do. My sister has a dog named Remy and she loves to retrieve tennis balls and my mom when she goes to visit my sister always tells me things about Remy. She is a red lab and she is supposed to be nice. My cousin has a golden and her name is meg. and she is just a kid. She loves the water but she doesn't share very well and that makes Remy very unhappy. Meg has her own life jacket and her very own air mattress. That dog is spoiled and my mom will tell them about all of your stories and they will really like them. My mom got me my very own email address but I can only use it when she is around since she is so afraid that I will get on the wrong sites. Well I have to go and it was nice meeting you-I like dogs too. Rusty