« New life in Austin TX | Main | Where is joan? »

My foot OUCH

Yawzaa. My paw is killing me. It hurts sooo much that I have to walk on my tippy toe toenails. Joan keeps hounding me to put this spray on it, and I try to run away because the spray makes it sting a bit. One night Joan was examining it with a flashlight, and she touched a really sore spot and I just kicked her in the face by mistake. It was just uncontrollable kick. I didn't mean it.

Tonight she stuck my paw in a bowl of warm soapy water. I didn't really want to do it, but it actually felt kinda nice. Then she dunked in more warm water ...then the spray bottle! I hope it gets better soon - otherwise I bet we're gonna have to go to the vet. I wonder if we'll have to drive 2 days to go back to our doctors near home? I was just kinda getting used to those people - they had lots of treats for me.

In any case, I'm sure I'm not exactly helping because it bothers me so I lick it a lot. Early early this morning, I heard Joan yell out from her bed, "Bosco stop licking" which I did, but I couldn't believe the ears on that girl. How could she hear it? Her ears are like my nose. Super sensitive.

She started giving me more pink pills too - she says it is all related to allergies.

Hi Bosco,I love your blog and I've just started reading it. I have a blog too, and you were the catalyst for getting it started. I'd been reading your blog, and I got to thinking, I'm a dog, I have a Mom named Laura, and I've wanted to write for a long time. I'm a guide dog named Torpedo, and I live in St. Paul Minnesota. My mom went to the same school where your Jone taught, and she just graduated this Spring. I hope you'll read my blog, cause I'll keep reading yours. Don't worry either, Jone will always come back.