« Link to Access Updated Tables | Main | Agenda for Thursday's Meeting »

Reports Update

Beginning June 16th, 2008, IMS will update UM Reports with the new values needed from the Enterprise Financial System (EFS). Reports will be updated on the following schedule. The schedule is tentative and may be subject to change based on EFS conversion.

Updates:
- HR – conversion complete
- Payroll - beginning June 30th (with the exception of the Pre-Payroll Distributions and Employees with Change of Status in Pay Period reports, which were converted the week of June 16th and the Current Month YTD Encumbrance Payroll Summary scheduled to be converted the beginning of August)
- Student Finance - beginning July 2nd
- Financial Aid and Work Study – beginning July 7th
- Student and Instruction - beginning July 17th
- Tuition Allocation – beginning August 18th

Individual reports will be listed on the UM Reports homepage as they are converted, and will be unavailable while the updates occur.
Once conversion is complete, we will post a message when reports are available for use.

I was just seeking this info for a while. After 6 hours of continuous Googleing, at last I got it in your web site. I wonder what's the lack of Google strategy that do not rank this type of informative websites in top of the list. Usually the top sites are full of garbage.