"A scary morning in Lake City, then the all-clear to go home" by Jim Adams, Star Tribune
Around 6:30 a.m. Saturday morning, more than 100 Lake City, Minn. residents were greeted by police asking them to leave their homes and go to a Red Cross Shelter. A train car leaking anhydrous ammonia, which can be deadly when inhanled, was driving on hwy. 61 when the leak was discovered. Luckily, no one was harmed.
The challenge in this story is finding enough material to fill the story. I found the article to be long and repetitive.
The Pioneer Press ran an article on the same story. This article compiled the facts and was not repetitive. The only different I found between the two articles is that it waswritten in the Pioneer Press that the car was engulfed in flames. They were vague, but did leave the reader thinking the train car was on fire.