« Neatness | Main | loving Christmas break! »

carrots

oh my goodness, so I bought some carrots at the outside in for a morning snack now I'm trying to eat them in the Sphere, which is unnaturally quiet this morning, so my carrots are SUPER LOUD!

other funny story.. I got the hiccups last night right as I was trying to go to sleep, so I had to sit there for like 20 minutes and wait for them to stop before I could go to bed. good times :-)

In other news... one test down, two to go. The pathophysiology exam was pretty straight forward, I bet I missed a few points on questions where I knew there was a specific term I couldn't remember, but overall I think I did pretty well. *nod*

Tomorrow is the biostats exam, I still have quite a bit of studying to do for that, but overall I think it shouldn't be too bad. Epi is sort of suffering in the studying department since that is the third of three tests in a row. After the review session this afternoon at 4:15 I should have a better idea of what I don't know very well.

Then all I have left is to write my pathophysiology paper, which I was thinking of starting right now.

Here's a list of things I need to do before I go home for Christmas on Sunday
-Biostats Test
-Epi Test
-Pathophys Paper
-Work Meeting
-Epi winter event! (this ought to be fun with lots of good food!)
-Laundry!
-Clean up my apartment so nothing gross will be waiting for me when I get back in January
-Pack clothes and Christmas presents to take home.

*takes a deep breath and dives back into studying*