« Minnesota Wild Rock | Main

Finals

AAHHHHHHHHHH. Thats is a sigh of relief knowing that the end of this horrible semester is near. I can not wait to finish that test and just be able to be calm, and stress free. It is going to be so nice. I have only two finals in the test form. One is cumulative and the other is just like a normal test. The only thing is that if i want to get a decent grade in these two classes i have to pull two really nice grades out of my ass. I'm not saying that I can't do it, i'm just saything that is not going to be easy at all. I have a paper to write for my english class. I am actually excited to write this one because I can be a little more free in my writing, kind of like this blog. Hopefully I will be able to end that class on a good note. Finally I have to turn in my last god dam question set for my archaeology class. NEVER TAKE ARCHAEOLOGY CLASSES, even if you think you like greece or rome, dont take it. I had to write an 8 page paper every other week, no matter what. So unless you like giving up every other week to write a paper i suggest not taking it. Good Luck to everyone else on there finals hope it goes good - Matt.J (Sweets)