Finals

AAHHHHHHHHHH. Thats is a sigh of relief knowing that the end of this horrible semester is near. I can not wait to finish that test and just be able to be calm, and stress free. It is going to be so nice. I have only two finals in the test form. One is cumulative and the other is just like a normal test. The only thing is that if i want to get a decent grade in these two classes i have to pull two really nice grades out of my ass. I'm not saying that I can't do it, i'm just saything that is not going to be easy at all. I have a paper to write for my english class. I am actually excited to write this one because I can be a little more free in my writing, kind of like this blog. Hopefully I will be able to end that class on a good note. Finally I have to turn in my last god dam question set for my archaeology class. NEVER TAKE ARCHAEOLOGY CLASSES, even if you think you like greece or rome, dont take it. I had to write an 8 page paper every other week, no matter what. So unless you like giving up every other week to write a paper i suggest not taking it. Good Luck to everyone else on there finals hope it goes good - Matt.J (Sweets)

21 Up

This is a movie that we are watching in my english class. It is a story about children from different walks of life from the age of 7. There is a new movie for every 7 years. at each stage they ask them questions about where they have came from and where they are going. We just watched the 21 up one. The two kids we looked at were both brought up in a foster home. You could tell that one of them was having a little more trouble assimalating into everyday life but they both had their ups and downs. These people are from England so it adds a whole other aspect to the situation. I am really interested in these movies, and cant wait to watch the next ones.

Next Semester

I got to pick all of my next classes on mon. It was awesome. It was nice looking at the class list and actually knowing what i was looking at this time. I had an idea of what i wanted to take, where, and when i wanted to take them also. I took a little easier load and took a few fun classes in there as well so i have something to take my mind off all the grouling work. Really i can not wait for this semester to be over, so i can take these new classes and have a much better second semester than my first.

College is HARD

So i underestimated college to the 100th degree. I assumed i could come here and take all kinds of classes and keep my grades up and my gpa at 3.7. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. That is the farthest thing from the truth ever. I am having the hardest time and thats all i can think about. Right now all i am trying to do is not fail. Which is very sad going from an A student to a kid i looked down on my whole life. But oh well i guess when life gives you lemons make lemonade.

I Thought The Moon Was Cool

Ok so you know how you would look up at the sky and the moon would always be out.......... Yah well once you take astronomy that doesn't happen anymore. I have to observe the moon for my class and every day i have tried to go and look at it its been hiding behind some clouds, or its been crappy outside. Now when i think about the moon i don't think of how beautiful it looks, i think of how fast it is circulating around the earth, and when its going to be a new moon, and if i'm going to be able to see it. It is very dissapointing and i have a whole 13 more weeks of this.