Blackbird

I just learned this awesome song on the acoustic guitar by a little band named the Beatles. It is a song that is on the White Album entitled Blackbird. It is a very awesome song, if you haven't heard it check it out, ASAP. I am not a huge fan of the Beatles, but....... I heard this kid playing the song at a party, and I was like I NEED TO LEARN THAT!!!!!!!!!!!! So when i got home on Sun. night I found the tab and practiced it until i could play it all the way through it perfect. After about 2 and a half hours I had it down pat. After that it was about 10 P.M. and I started to write my english paper. hahaha

Huh? I can't hear you

TONIGHT WAS AWESOME. I went to a concert at this venue in maplewood called the Myth. I went to go and see my favorite band named Rise Against. They are awesome. I would say you could caterogize them as hardcore. I was by the speakers all night and i have been saying huh? what? all night. It was worth it. The opening bands wern't that great that, i was very dissapointed. All in all it was a really good night. I got to hang with my brother, and watch a show.