Minnesota Wild Rock

WHAT A CRAZY GAME!!!!!!!!!!! Last night my girlfriend came up and we went to the Wild game. My parents were gracious enough to give us they're tickets for last night. To start off it was a pretty slow game not much happening. But in the second period people were hitting people left and right. There were break aways upon breakaways. It was completly ridiculous. To make a short story shorter, they went into a tiebreaker shootout. Each team got 3 shots on the other goalie. Both teams made one shot so it goes until one person makes it and the other misses. It went all the way down to the sixth shooter. That man was #96 Piere Mark Bouchard. He did the craziest move ever on a penalty shot. He came across the goalies net, stopped, did a 360 and shot it in the open net. IT WAS UNBELIEVABLE I just stood there in awe. The funny part about this is that the person that made this move famous was the Chicago Blackhawks Coach. (thats who we were playing) All in all it was one of the best games I have ever seen.

The Laundry Blues

When i came to college I was an idependent man, and I did my laundry all by myself for about 3 weeks. I don't think that I have done my own laundry for the past 2 months. I have either found my way back home, or I have had my girlfriend do it for me. I am not an independent man, I am a man run by women. It's alright though it gives me and excuse to go home and see my dog, and eat some of my moms delicious food. Don't get me wrong I have done it a few times, but i just don't like it. But i better get to doin it cause its getting cold outside and I am on my last pair of socks.

Poker

I used to play poker every week, if not more three times a week. I came to college and stopped playin that shit, what the hell? It is like my favorite past time, and part time job, and i just quit playin. I really want to find people to play with but i am not really friends with people on my floor so its tough. I play on the internet, but nothing beats the feeling of standing up after an all in waiting for the flop to come, and the river to decide your fate. I MISS POKER WITH MY BROS.

Cell Phone Problems II

I was just thinking that i should create a category just for all the times i have talked about my cell phone. Haha anyways. I had to send my phone into T-mobile once again because it will not charge. Now when i bought this 300 dollar phone the last thing i thought i was going to be worrying about was it charging. As a matter of fact i was actually excited to have a phone that could actually charge and work when i wanted it to. But little did i know that 3 months after buying this phone i would be on my 3rd one. Ya thats right I am on my 3rd cell phone in 3 months. Granted I get them all for free but it takes atleast 3 weeks for them to get my new one to me. Atleast this time i have a decent replacement for my old phone. One that actually has a color screen, and can text message.

Entries On Sunday

So every sunday night at about 11:30 i decide to write all 3 blogs for the week. Now some might say that this is procrastination, but I say otherwise. I can take my time on Sun. night and reflect on my whole entire week. These blogs give me a chance to go over my week and see what i have done and think about it. I think this makes my blogs better, and more personal. I don't think a blog should have to be a daily journal, why not a weekly journal?

Real Camping

This weekend i ventured about 2 and a half hours away from the U. I went to the mall town of Mora. My whole family on my dads side hunts. We own over 150 acres up there and we go camping every year. i am a vegetarian so i just drink and eat. they all get up at 5 in the morning and go shoot bambi. it is one of the funnest things i do all year. there is no running water and no electricey, and i love every bit of it

Work

Everything in life is work. Whether you are managing two Dairy Queens all summer, teaching a mute boy how to sign, or setting up a bounce house. It is all work. I have had to work since i was young. When I was about 12 years old my parents bought a Dairy Queen. Now that is a lot of work. Ever since then DQ has been my second home, my second parent. It's weird to think about but DQ is paying for me to go to college, it is laying down the groundwork for my future. Granted my parents' work there, but still, without these two Dairy Queens' life would be a lot more work. It all comes down to work, getting into bed, sleeping, and dreaming is even work, so really you are never not busy, your just doing less work than your used to.

St.Cloud Weekend

So i went to St.Cloud this weekend and it was homecoming. I have never seen so many cops in my whole entire life. That shit was crazy. We had to watch our every move like we were in Iraq or some shit. You couldn't even think about drinking...koolaid anywhere near the dorms, or 2 miles from campus for that matter. They were crackin down on underage koolaid drinkers like crazy. So long story short I did no koolaid drinking this weekend..........just beer (the root kind)

TATTOO

On Tues. night i am finally going to Steady Tattoo to get a tat. It has been killing me since i have gotten here. I love tattoos so much. I have 3 of them already and i'm not even 19 yet. Addicting.........I think so. It is just going to be little but right now thats all i can afford. That should be able to tide me over till next week or so.

Minnesnowta

IT SNOWED THIS WEEK YAH. I was so stoked when it started to snow i could hardly contain my glee. It was a little upsetting to see all of it leave us so quickly. There will be more to come for sure. I know this because my friend goes to school at UMD and they got atleast 2 inches of acumlative snow. AWESOME. He went snowboarding on Wed. I am so jealous. So hopefully soon the snow gods will grace minneapolis with their presence.

Twins/Wild

The Twins lost. Stupid. I have been watching them since the begging of all this hoopla, and to lose three straight to end the year is very dissapointing. I am already excited for next year. Its ok cause it means that i have more time to go and watch the Wild play. They won their season opener, so that is always a good sign. My family has season tickets so i will be out rooten on the Wild every week.

Wisdom Teeth

Should I be scared? There are so many different things to think about. I have seen people that go out and party the night of there teeth being pulled. One the other hand, I have seen people that have to go to the hospital and are laid up for months. So i am in a perdicament where i don't really know how to feel. I am not scared i am just a little worried. I'm more worried that i am not going to be able to make it to class on the right time or that i won't be able to be coherient in class. But as my roomate Justin says, " whatev."

Pluto Is No Longer

I don't understand this. At the same time i find this to be hilarious. So one day all the astronomers and scientist in the world decided that Pluto was no longer a planet. I think thats hilarious. Why did we make it a planet in the first place if it was so small. If i was Pluto i would be pissed. Thats just one of the many things i don't understand about astronomy. Oh yah and if anyone is thinking about taking astronomy i suggest you like 9th grade science, cause THATS EXACTLY WHAT IT IS!

?Platypus?

platypus.jpg

Alright I feel like talking about something funny today, and what is funnier than a duck billed platypus. This is by far the craziest animal to ever walk the planet earth. This crazy thing is like atleast 8 different amimals in one. You don't believe me, well I will tell you.
Duck Bill = Duck
Webbed Feet = Goose/Frog
Flat Tail = Beaver
Fur = Dog
Swimming Abilities = Seal
See what i mean. This animal is just ridiculous. Well i have always just thought that the platypus was an awesome and crazy animal, and now you all know. Plus if you have more than one platypus you have Platypie how awesome is that. Ok i'm done later.

Home

So this weekend was my first weekend home from college. HOLY COW. I did not know that one little town of about 3000 people could change so drastically in 3 weeks. It's just ridiculous. There were two new buisnesses running, two had changed there names, two had closed down, two main roads had been fixed, and two people that i knew had died. This is all for real, i could not believe it, and to top it all off my room no longer exists. My awesome? little 16 year old brother and my parents thought it would be a great idea to tear everthing out that was mine and move my bro in there. He got a new bed, new carpet, a new paint job, and satelite tv. Awesome. And i get a 2 person bedroom, no tv, plain walls, and a used bed. I think it was an awesome trade, dont you?

Coldness

So today is like the first really cold day of the year. I am excited. Winter is my favorite season of the year. My favorite part is that you can see your breath. To me there is nothing better than getting up early with a cup of coffee in my hand all bundled up, walking to class. Today was kinda like that minus the snow. So soon enough my dream will come true and i will get to renact this every morning. Snow is the best.

Cell Phone Addict

Ok so before i came to school my Sidekick 3 broke. For those of you who don't know what that is, it is a cell phone made by T-mobile that is pretty much a personal computer in the palm of your hands. So i had it for a few months and got very attached. So my phone broke and i had to send it in to get a new one. Now they give you a loaner phone for the 2 weeks your phones getting fixed, so you think they would give me a nice phone like i'm used to. WRONG. They gave me this piece of shit that isn't even color and barelly works. So long story short i was hurtin for 2 weeks and today i got my new phone and i am happy and the world is right once again.