« What is Media Art? | Main | What to Bring to Workshop »

Directions to UMD

Driving Directions:
From I-35:
Follow I-35 North to 21st Avenue East exit (Exit #258). Follow 21st Ave East to Woodland Ave (top of the hill). Turn right onto Woodland Ave. Continue on Woodland to St. Marie Street. Turn left on St. Marie Street. Go Left on University Drive. Park in Pay Lot G. (should be free parking on January 11th)

Directions from Parking lot to School of Business building:
Cross parking lot toward Library Building (Library has a dome / tower).
School of Business and Economics Building (SBE) is right next to the Library.
Enter the exterior entrance to SBE and find room 140, the first room on your right.

for map go to:
http://www.d.umn.edu/maps/SBE/

I'll gear this review to 2 types of people: current Zune owners who are considering an upgrade, and people trying to decide between a Zune and an iPod. (There are other players worth considering out there, like the Sony Walkman X, but I hope this gives you enough info to make an informed decision of the Zune vs players other than the iPod line as well.)

I was just seeking this info for a while. After 6 hours of continuous Googleing, at last I got it in your website. I wonder what is the lack of Google strategy that do not rank this kind of informative sites in top of the list. Generally the top websites are full of garbage.