« Ticket Withdrawn Against Good Samaritan | Main | Body Found Frozen in Golf Course Stream »

Democrats Help Republicans Apologize to Limbaugh

Democrats launched a Web site Wedneday that mocks the Republican leaders who recently apologized to talk show host Rush Limbaugh for criticizing or disagreeing with him, reports the CNN.

The Web site allows for visitors to send fill-in-the-blank type apologies to Limbaugh on behalf of Rep. Phil Gingrey, R-Georgia; South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford; or Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele.

The website gives anyone the chance to apoligize to "Leader Rush," Jennifer Crider, Communications Director for the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committe, host of the Web site, told the New York Daily News.

"If you're one of the growing number of Republicans who need a quick and easy way to apologize to Rush Limbaugh after you cross him, look no further than ImSorryRush.com," Crider said.

Limbaugh was unapologetic about his "I hope Obama fails," comments made late last year.

"What is so strange about being honest and saying, I want Barack Obama to fail if his mission is to restructure and reform this country so that capitalism and individual liberty are not its foundation?" Limbaugh told Republican leaders at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington D.C. late February.

Democratic Nation Committee Chairman Tim Kaine told CNN that Limbaugh is a leading force in the Republican Party and is an obstruction to President Obama's agenda.

Democrats hope by linking congressional and state Republican leaders to Limbaugh, voters will be turned off by the talk radio host's polarizing and incendiary commentary.

I really don't care about Rush but I don't know what the hell the Dems are going after him for. We got the economy to focus on...not Rush. Why all of the sudden the administration is talking about Rush or Hannity? I really don't get it.
Graco Child Car Seat