Where are you from?

The Kaardal-Olson family is a truly global family. Below is a Google Map that anyone can edit. Put a marker on your hometown and tell everyone a little about yourself. When I can find a good place for I'll give the map its own page on the site.

Here's how to edit the map.
1. Click the "View Where in the World? in a larger map" link here or below the map.
2. On the left side of the screen you will see a link that says "Save this to My Maps." Click it.
3. Create an account or sign in with any Google account (Gmail, Youtube, Google Doc, GCal, etc.)
4. Search for your hometown or address. A marker with a bubble will appear over your hometown or house.
5. Click the link in the bubble that says "Save to My Maps"
6. Another bubble will appear. Select "Where in the World?" from the drop down menu and click save.
7. Another bubble will appear. Fill in the boxes with information about yourself and press ok.

If you have any trouble doing this or just don't want to create a Google account, contact me, put your information in a comment below, or fill in your information on the registration page and I will add your information to the map myself.

View Where in the World? in a larger map

Share/Bookmark

Thanks for because of this spectacular post. i am invariably close to to the show up out for content materials and was fortunate to uncover you on yahoo i'm going to absolutely be again nonetheless once more againg to determine what different spectacular content materials you post.

If you're still on the fence: grab your favorite earphones, head down to a Best Buy and ask to plug them into a Zune then an iPod and see which one sounds better to you, and which interface makes you smile more. Then you'll know which is right for you.

Travel In and Around Bergen
I have just added some links under the Bergen tab on the top of the web page.The links are to…
International Calls
The Kaardal-Olson family is a worldwide family, which makes getting in contact with each other a little complicated.Sure e-mail, instant…
Where are you from?
The Kaardal-Olson family is a truly global family. Below is a Google Map that anyone can edit. Put a marker on your…