International Calls

The Kaardal-Olson family is a worldwide family, which makes getting in contact with each other a little complicated.

Sure e-mail, instant messaging and Facebook make it easier to get in contact with each other, but let's face it, sometimes you just need to talk to someone in person. With family members in Canada, the U.S.A. and Norway, making a phone call can be an expensive choice to make.

Instead of limiting yourself to a certain amount of talk time, or just giving up on the idea of calling anyone all together, try a few of these free internet services that allow you to speak with anyone internationally for free.

Skype - www.skype.com

Skype is voice over internet program that allows people to talk and video conference online. Skype includes some useful features like instant messaging and voice mail.  The program also allows you to create a contact list, so once you have added a person to your contact list you will not need to remember their account information.

You can connect with me on Skype at wade.kaardal.

Google Talk - http://www.google.com/talk/

Google talk is similar to Skype and offers many of the same features. What's nice about Googe Talk is that if you already use Gmail your contacts and other information will already be added to Google Talk.

Connect we me on google at wkaardal@gmail.com

If you do decide to use any of these services, or find another service you think is good let us know. Ask questions, share your user names, and leave comments below.

very interested in your idea on through this poste, I am ok agree with you, thank you very much for these ideas,I want a better success

Its a pity you dont have a donate button, i would donate some =)

I must admit that:...

Oops, I think Houck meant to post this URL instead.

Travel In and Around Bergen
I have just added some links under the Bergen tab on the top of the web page.The links are to…
International Calls
The Kaardal-Olson family is a worldwide family, which makes getting in contact with each other a little complicated.Sure e-mail, instant…
Where are you from?
The Kaardal-Olson family is a truly global family. Below is a Google Map that anyone can edit. Put a marker on your…