Travel In and Around Bergen

I have just added some links under the Bergen tab on the top of the web page.

The links are to travel and information sites about Bergen. Some of them are more useful then others and none of them give a complete picture of Bergen. Hopefully you can use them as guides and primers for your trip to Bergen.

I suggest the Bergen Travelwiki as good starting point to planning your vacation. It is written by residents and former travelers to Bergen, so it does not include all the tourist trap locations that you often find in other guides.

Of course I will be posting other links as the year goes on. Other sites have great guides to Bergen as well, some of which I may not even know about; so feel free to comment of send me a link you think I should add to the site.

Personal and professional tour guides in Bergen can be found at http://www.ourexplorer.com/Listing.aspx?type=tourguide&city=bergen . Happy Exploring!

nice article, thank you

nice article, thank you

I’m currently blogging for a (poor) living for someone else… but I like it. You’ve inspired me to keep doing it, and look to doing it for myself soon

Eine Liste mit den wichtigsten Eigenschaften wurde auf DailyBlogTips veröffentlicht. Sollte man auf jedenfal einmal gelesen haben. Eine deutsche Übersetzung gibt’s hier.

Greetings Great Reading!!! I I got here searching Scrab The Web sure I will Visit In the future Do not forget to Stop By my site

You have remarked very interesting details ! ps nice website .

Very interesting information!Perfect just what I was searching for!

Ich mag gerne Live Chat, aber die Seite gefällt mir trotzdem!

Travel In and Around Bergen
I have just added some links under the Bergen tab on the top of the web page.The links are to…
International Calls
The Kaardal-Olson family is a worldwide family, which makes getting in contact with each other a little complicated.Sure e-mail, instant…
Where are you from?
The Kaardal-Olson family is a truly global family. Below is a Google Map that anyone can edit. Put a marker on your…