Links to my blogs separated by category

I have separated my pictures by category so that you won't get too many in one place. If you click on one of the following red buttons, you will be redirected to a new window in which you will see my pictures in that category. If you use the back arrow to leave that window, you will be returned to this entry, where you can select another category of photographs to view if you wish to see more images.

If you want to subscribe to this blog, the button to do so is to the right of about the first line of the previous paragraph.

If you subscribe to this overview blog you will be notified whenever I put a new entry in any category, becaue I will add a posting saying that I posted something somewhere and I will change the date information below. So you can look at the dates below to move quickly to new photos that you have not seen.

Architecture (the most recent entry was posted on 12/18/11)

Creatures (the most recent entry was posted on 1/18/12)

Openings (the most recent entry was posted on 12/12/11)

Patterns (the most recent entry was posted on 1/18/12)

People (the most recent entry was posted on 12/31/11)

Photography (the most recent entry was posted on 11/10/11)

Reflections (the most recent entry was posted on 10/2/11)

Scenery (the most recent entry was posted on 12/2/11)

Travel (the most recent entry was posted on 6/23/11)

Miscellaneous (the most recent entry was posted on 11/6/11)

Richard,
These photographs are exceptional and speak to me in many ways. Some are poetic, some capture stillness and peace, others entice with humor, mystery, geometric confusion, drama and rhythm, still others open you heart to the plight and strength of many people in foreign lands, and all compel me to look again because they have more to say. Congratulations and thanks for sharing. You have a real gift. Connie

Hi Dick,
Some fantastic images here! Are all the salt flat images taken with the Olympus PEN? (I hope you know that you are motivating me to get back into photography.)

It was great running into you and Kathie at Norm and Deborah's!

Greg--

Hello Richard! Congratulations! Your photos are really amazing! The viewer has the impression that the people in the picture are alive. They makes the viewer feel happy. Mover