One Standing

One standing.jpg

Disappointment!

Yellow Lady Slipper

yellow slipper1.jpg

I just realized that I did not have a category for flowers (perhaps I should have a flower category). This lady slipper photograph is one that I just saw again (after 6 + years), as part of the process of putting my images in Lightroom. This picture was one of the first ones I took with my first digital SLR camera. By the way, that is the camera that was later converted to take the infrared photographs that I post occasionally.

A Beach Pattern

BeachRock.jpg

There are many interesting patterns by the ocean - but they change with each wave.

Trampoline with Two Snowboards

Trampoline3.jpg

Trampoline4.jpg

These two pictures of the state fair trampoline show suggest the motion of the two jumpers on their snowboards,

Trampoline Show

Trampoline1.jpg
Trampoline2.jpg

Here are two images from the trampoline show at our state fair Wednesday. Notice the (crazy) scheme of jumping while wearing a snowboard. More trampoline pictures will appear later.

Parking Lot Computing

Parking Lot Computing.jpg

An unusual combination of method and location for keeping in touch. [After lunch in Wisconsin Dells -- lots of people don't keep in touch while they're here.]

Easter Island Bicycle

Bicycle0036.jpg

A colorful wall complements the yellow bike, making a nice pattern.

Booth Decoration

SanPedrobooth077.jpg

This "booth" in a restaurant in San Pedro de Atacama, Chile, had interesting decorations.