Swimming Abstract

swimming chin.jpg

There is a child here! I put this image under people simply because I've placed many images under "Patterns," where this might otherwise belong.

Young Dancer

Child dancing.jpg

A young dancer at the State Fair (2010).

Native American Performer

Native performer.jpg

The Wednesday program on an outdoor stage at the state fair included a Native American group singing and dancing with lots of gusto. This is their spokesman/emcee dancing.

Honey Man

Honey man.jpg

With his unique hat, he was selling honey at the Capitol Square Farmer's Market in Madison, Wisconsin in 2008.

Waiting in the Tree Sculpture

Man at the fair.jpg

When we left the Fine Arts building at the State Fair, we saw this man sitting in a carved tree outside the entry, and we had a god conversation with him. He enjoyed having his picture taken.

Bubble Fun

Bubble boy-1.jpg

This year the State Fair has a display by Mr. Bubble in which kids (and adults!) can play in bubbles. Some start young with great expressions...

Waiting for Pronto Pups

Knife in the neck.jpg

Walking by the line waiting to buy Pronto Pups, I saw this man with a knife down his shirt. Couldn't resist getting out my camera!

Singer

singer0051.jpg This woman was singing with a group outside the entrance to the Temple of Heaven in Beijing.

Llama Herder

llamaherder459.jpg

This young woman and her sister herd llamas outside San Juan, Bolivia, where they live.

Recent Comments

• erica.kain@gmail.com: I'm enjoying the implications of your typo, that you had read more
  • erica.kain@gmail.com: This is Caroline's favorite. I love the swimming child you read more
  • eraizel@gmail.com: nice image read more

Recent Assets

• swimming chin.jpg
  • Child dancing.jpg
  • Native performer.jpg
  • Honey man.jpg
  • Man at the fair.jpg
  • Bubble boy-1.jpg
  • Knife in the neck.jpg
  • singer0051.jpg
  • llamaherder459.jpg