Errands Errands Errands

My neck is still not feeling so well today I decided to take the day off of work. I spent the day running errands. I joined the Y in Uptown because it’s close to my apartment and parking is much easier than around the rec. A 3 month student rate membership: $115

My next stop was Target. This is never a good idea when I feel like I sort of have any money. I bought some V-day candy for myself (the stupid display was of course the first thing upon entering), a scale because I just joined the gym and I feel like I should own one of those now, Across the Universe (Mommy sent me $$ for Vday so this was her present to me), a heating pad to help heal my neck, seasons 6 and 7 of Friends, and a few other misc items for a grand total of 140…lucky I had a $75 gift cert from Christmas so my total was only : $65

I went to Rainbow after Target and got some much needed groceries. I won’t bore you with the details of every item I bought. Special attention was given to popsicles- an unintended purchase item but were stumbled upon and bought on an impulse. Everything else was pretty much accounted for ahead of time : $70