Blog Prompt 2: Why it took so long-
Okay. I'm a little late on this prompt. I've been dreadfully sick; I'm quite sure the flu virus had its way with me while I waited for an hour outside during the black, icy heart of Minnesota winter to participate in the democratic process.
For my international readers- the democratic process in Minnesota is basically:
1. Freeze your ass off while waiting in line.
2. Scribble the name of the candidate of your choice on a scrap piece of notebook paper on a table next to a large group of people (make sure you move your eyes about 3 inches over to see who all of your friends are voting for)
3. Fold the scrap of notebook paper in half (this is very important.)
4. Place the scrap of notebook paper in the suspicious-looking recycled ice-cream bucket.
5. Walk home with a proud expression on your face.