« My first time blogging | Main | Am I in the right place...? »

Happy Blogging!

Hi Everyone! I am a full-time student currently trying to survive my last semester as an undergrad (in less than 4 months I will have a B.S. in Environmental & Natural Resources, with an emphasis in Environmental Education, YAY). I like to do all of the outdoorsy type of things for fun, like camping, hiking and fishing. I also love photography and art. I love traveling, so far my favorite places in the U.S. are New York, Vegas and California. I look forward to traveling to New Zealand, Iceland, and London someday. Something interesting about me is that I lived in Santa Barbara, CA for two years. I really miss the ocean!

My step-dad has always been a bit of a computer nerd so I can’t remember a time when we didn’t have a computer in the house; I can’t remember the exact systems we had. I used to love playing computer games when I was young. Some of my favorite computer games when I was a kid were (the original) Sim City, The Oregon Trail, Midnight Rescue, Pac-Man, Tetris (still a favorite), Minesweeper, and of course Solitaire.

I think Web 2.0 is awesome! I love how fast and easy it has made everything. I would like to consider myself as being pretty computer savvy, but before Web 2.0 creating web pages was such a hassle and I usually gave up before completely finishing a site. My main use of Web 2.0 (on a daily basis) is in the forms of blogs, Flickr, and Gmail.

Molly Ringwald Movies

What is your favorite 80's Molly Ringwald movie?

Sixteen Candles
The Breakfast Club
Pretty in Pink
P.K. and the Kid
The Pick-up Artist
For Keeps?
Fresh Horses

Congrats on reaching your final semester!

Your mention of California made me suddenly miss San Francisco, especially on a gray day today. There, a gray day would mean fog! (I've only visited the city twice, but completely loved it.)