« This week in computers | Main | Happy Blogging! »

My first time blogging

Hi everyone my name is Dawn Luhmann. I am a full time student majoring in Agricultural Industries and Marketing. This is my final semester at the University because I am graduating after four wonderful years. Besides school, I work two part time jobs on campus one in research and as a library assistant. Other then school and working I love spending time with my family and friends. My family is my number one priority. I also enjoy traveling both in the states as well as abroad. I have been to Holland as well as just returning this last Monday from two weeks in Costa Rica.

When looking back the first computer I ever used was the old Macintosh green computers. This was when I was in elementary school. I had just used it to type. Then our school moved in with the internet but it was a very slow connection. We mainly only used it for research projects but were limited on our time limits. Growing up I never had a computer at my house till I was in my sophomore year in high school. Then we got internet my junior year. I just had used it to chat on MSN. Now I use it everyday for everything from email, research, reading the paper, and staying connected to my host family abroad.

Web 2.0 is very interesting but takes time to learn and understand. For me I see it as a huge umbrella. Everything fits under it somewhere it is just a matter of understanding it and using it correctly and perfectly.

Dawn
What year in college am I?

Freshman

Sophomore

Junior

Senior

Grad Student

Current Results

Welcome to the class, Dawn. My parents just came back from Costa Rica too, and the coffee they brought me was awesome.

For some reason, your survey isn't formatting the way Sparklit should. You'll probably need to go back to the app, re-create the survey, and re-post it here. (You can just edit this entry and not create a new one.) If you run into problems, drop me an email. Good luck!