« Happy Blogging!! Done it once or twice.... | Main | Hello class, sorry I'm late. »

My First Time Blogging

Hi everyone my name is Dawn Luhmann. I am a full time student majoring in Agricultural Industries and Marketing. This is my final semester at the University because I am graduating after four wonderful years. Besides school, I work two part time jobs on campus one in research and as a library assistant. Other then school and working I love spending time with my family and friends. My family is my number one priority. I also enjoy traveling both in the states as well as abroad. I have been to Holland as well as just returning this last Monday from two weeks in Costa Rica.

When looking back the first computer I ever used was the old Macintosh green computers. This was when I was in elementary school. I had just used it to type. Then our school moved in with the internet but it was a very slow connection. We mainly only used it for research projects but were limited on our time limits. Growing up I never had a computer at my house till I was in my sophomore year in high school. Then we got internet my junior year. I just had used it to chat on MSN. Now I use it everyday for everything from email, research, reading the paper, and staying connected to my host family abroad.

Web 2.0 is very interesting but takes time to learn and understand. For me I see it as a huge umbrella. Everything fits under it somewhere it is just a matter of understanding it and using it correctly and perfectly.

types of movies

What kind of movie theme do you like to watch?

kids
comedy
horror
mystery

I find it interesting too though that people like you and I who have never done this before feel so awkward doing so. The most compelling thing for the use of the internet is the anonymity associated with communication. It's interesting how we are more concerned with doing this than speaking to someone on the first day of class.

I agree that the anonymity of this is crazy ! I have never blogged before, and I just want to cry! I would so much rather see everyone and meet them in person than do it this way. I never thought this would be so awkward and confusing!