« A Little Peak at the Inside of Web 2.0 | Main | Usability is important. period »

More than I thought

Although there is no blog requirement this week, I just wanted to say that creating a website was harder than I thought. Well, maybe I am not using the correct word choice. Creating the website definitely involves more energy and effort than I thought it would. In addition, working with 10+ colleagues requires more effort and careful planning so that we're all on the same page. After reading the Web Style Guide links, I said to myself, "There is definitely a lot to think about. I never knew that there were so much that we would have to consider." Besides page color to think about, there's font, paragraph style, abbreviations, dimensions, etc, etc, etc. The list goes on and on. I kind of feel a little overwhelmed. I'll be fine though...I hope. Nonetheless, I am still excited about this project.

I completely agree. It wouldn't be so hard if I didn't have other classes but that can't be the case. I feel like we are making good progress so far and I bet by the end of Sunday it will seem a little less daunting. I just keep pushing along!

Word Stephanie! "Keep pushing along" is definitely the mentality and outlook to have! I may be freakin' out, but I'll keep the 'pushing along' mentality in mind. Thanks Steph!

I completely agree! It is very difficult to collaborate with this many people and keep everything looking like we are on the same page. I feel overwhelmed, but am hoping that we are able to create a fantastic website!

Word also to you, Tracy! You and I--same feeling, same hope. One of my favorite sayings is, "Everything will work out in the end." Yes, everything WILL work out in the end.