« Tibetan Railway | Main | Name Change! »

Final Presentations and follow-up

Well, we completed our presentations on Saturday and they were awesome! From Jeff's time-line and history on China, to Dawn and Eric's slide-music show, it was a great end to a great experience.

Here is also an interesting link on China from Peggy's presentation.

http://www.chinagate.com.cn/english/index.htm

Thank you again especially to Dr. Yang and Dr. Park for pulling this all together. The logistics and coordinating all of the different organizations and university visits were a tremendous accomplishment. I hope that this HRD/Adult Ed. experience can be shared with others from outside of our group. Please let other people know about this experience. As I have experienced from this trip, culturally awareness and sensitivity broadens our horizon of learning. The ability to combine this sensitivity with teacher/trainer effectiveness, can build relationships/bridges that are both meaningful for potentially all involved.

I will be keeping this blog going for awhile, but may change some of subject matter to include reflections on my overall educational experience and other interesting (at least in my opinion :0) ), subjects.

In regards to that, I have been following the experience of a good friends daughter, as she works through Vanderbilt University on the Kampala Project in Africa. Her posting is under the blog section and her name is Dana Petersen