It's been a while... | Main | It's been a while...

It's been a while...

Hey Shirly,
It was nice to get to see you in person when we went to your school the other day. Too bad we didn't get any time to talk. Your school is very nice, and the classroom seems a little crazy. It seemed like half of the class was intimidated by the other half because some of the kids were really outspoken. Are there any bullys in your classes?
Anyways.. how was your Thanksgiving break? Did you celebrate it? I hope you didn't have too much homework over the break. It was nice to go home and see all of my friends...there were some people that I hadn't seen or talked to since August!! We had a lot of people at my house for THanksgiving dinner....not just my family but a lot of family friends too. We had Korean and Jamaican food too, because a couple of our guests were from those countries. It was really fun. I kind of missed being at school, as sad as that seems. I consider the U of M and my dorm to be my "home" now, so it was really nice coming back here too. Unfortunately, I have 4 papers and an exam this week, so it has not been so exciting around here. I've actually been really stressed out. Also, we are registering for classes this week too, and I still have to think about what I want to sign up for. Well that's all for now, write me back and tell me what's new with you!
-Kaisa

Posted by kerr0072 at November 29, 2005 2:36 PM

Hello! Good Site! Thanks you! vckfjgqegvgx

Posted by: fshmwfvkeh at August 5, 2007 5:05 PM