Flower Girl | Main | Pictures from the Fall Holidays

Lexi's Blessing

It's been a while since I've posted to the girls blog and a colleague reminded me that I had not put up any new pictures of Lexi. So...I've added a few pictures of Lexi on the day we blessed her in church over the 4th of July weekend. Looking at these pictures, she seems so small. She's really grown since then. I'll need to post some more recent ones soon.

Grandma Liz knitted the blessing dress, grandma Judy quilted the blanket, and grandma Suzette made the bracelet. Everyone got to participate!

Lexi_blessing1.JPG

Lexi_blessing2.JPG

Lexi_blessing3.JPG

Posted by kgreen at September 22, 2005 11:25 AM | Travel

I likewise conceive thus, perfectly written post! .

Posted by: Loskill Christian at November 8, 2011 3:06 AM

Constructive criticism is usually looked upon as becoming politically incorrect.

Posted by: franke orx110 at September 14, 2011 9:53 PM

The series of Coco perfume presents the modern spirit of young women. In addition to this, Allure, Chanel No.19, Chance and Anteaus are also Chanel's star products.The most classic dress of Chanel is the Little Black Dress.Discount chanel bags

Posted by: chanel bags at September 8, 2011 3:14 AM

Found what I was looking for... Cool stuff. Im sure you will continue to grow...

Posted by: Pelvic Organ Prolapse at September 8, 2011 3:02 AM

This really is my first time I have visited here. I found a lot of interesting information inside your blog. From the tons of comments on your posts, I guess I am not alone! keep up the impressive work.

Posted by: Jerry Alexander at August 21, 2011 2:45 AM

This is actually the type of information I've long been looking for. Thank you for writing this information.

Posted by: Jimmy Wright at August 17, 2011 1:09 PM

Cash for gold

Posted by: Cash for gold at August 12, 2011 2:28 AM

n of topic i kno bt just seen we are makin a 5-6 mil bid for kevin prince beoteng,, probly nt true bt ani thoughts

Posted by: Keturah Baylis at August 7, 2011 7:11 PM

The color of your bag is very important. coach handbag have numerous neutral colors, but are very well known for the vivid trendy purses they have also. Two other favorite brands of bags are from Hobo(produced by Coach), and Hampton. If anything goes completely wrong with your bag, Coach will replace, or repair it for free!Coach handbags outlet

Posted by: Coach bags outlet at August 1, 2011 1:05 AM

Brilliant, honest facts. Thank you!

Posted by: Kati Birney at July 28, 2011 8:46 AM

hi people I suffer from mass confusion so thanks for keeping the internet good

Posted by: Patsy Newsome at July 26, 2011 5:26 PM

Another day another supremely executed article, thank you for putting in the time!

Posted by: Jazmine Viramontes at July 18, 2011 3:35 PM

Hmm it appears as if your blog Three Plus One: Lexi's Blessing ate my initial comment it turned out extremely lengthy we think We'll simply summarize the things i wrote plus say, I am enjoying your website. We as well are a ambitious blog blogger however I'm very a new comer to the whole thing. Are there any suggestions for first-time bloggers? I would definitely appreciate it...

Posted by: Flash Website Design at May 7, 2011 5:39 AM

I'm new to that blogosphere world of advertising and marketing, and have to compliment you using this post. Love it! I'm a small company owner, and spend much of my time meandering all-around these sites, trying to work out how to use what I'm studying. I will, I fully understand it!

Posted by: Felton Schloss at January 15, 2011 12:46 AM