Happy Easter Events | Main | The Blog has Moved

Happy New Year

Syd_Lex06.JPG

Hi everyone! The girls are growing up fast as you can see. Lexi is talking up a storm and starting walking on Halloween of this last year. She is quite the funny little thing and constantly keeps us on our toes. Sydney enjoys being the big sister and reminds her of that often.

Well to catch you up on a few things, our home in Minnesota sold in November and we have been trying to find a home. We made an offer on one home that an investor stole out from under us and then we recently made an offer on a 2nd home but later rescinded our offer and decided that we didn't like the location. Therefore, we are still homeless but hope to find a home relatively soon.

My dissertation, or the big D as I affectionately call it, is going well. I have all of my data collection done (with the exception of a couple interviews) and have been spending the last several weeks analyzing data. I hope to start writing in February and defend in May.

Mallory is enjoying being at home with her family and with the girls. She is looking forward to having a home again but is enjoying the time with her sister and parents.

I enjoy my job very much and have the opportunity to visit with Chinese students everyday which is great for my Mandarin skills. Mallory and I had the opportunity to go to Hawaii in November with my office co-workers for a conference. We had a great time.

Here are the girls at Halloween!
Syd_Lex_Halloween.JPG

Posted by kgreen at January 5, 2007 9:07 AM | Holidays