Category "Headlines"

The Blog has Moved

Hi Everyone,

It's been a while since I've posted on this blog. I decided to consolidate blogs and now have a new family blog here. Feel free to check it out!

Posted by kgreen at 12:37 AM | Headlines

Category "Headlines"

Sydney's Third Birthday!

Sydney just had her 3rd birthday this last week. She was very excited to hear from all of her family and friends. She can now hold up three fingers to indicate her age and tells us how she is a 'big girl' now. She requested another Sesame Street theme this year for the cake. She enjoys all of the characters on Sesame Street. In fact, we recently took she and Lexi in January to the Target Center for the Supergrover show with Sesame Street friends. They loved it!
3rd Birthday.JPG

Sesame Street Cake.JPG

Some of her friends that came over for cake and ice cream!
Party2.JPG

Party3.JPG

Ms. Hollywood
Ms Hollywood.JPG

New Crayons from Jared & Stacy
New Crayons.JPG

Posted by kgreen at 10:43 AM | Headlines

Category "Headlines"

Flower Girl

Sydney had the opportunity of serving as a flower girl in her "favorite aunt's" wedding this past week. Her Aunt Kenz and uncle "JJ" (actually TJ but she can't pronounce the T) were married on Friday in Ogden, Utah. They had an outdoor wedding. Sydney calls her work as flower girl, "flowers drop" because she had to drop them on the ground during the rehearsal. She was so cute but of course I'm not biased.

Enjoying Her Lovely Dress
Flower_girl2.jpg

Posted by kgreen at 11:17 AM | Headlines

Category "Headlines"

Hefty Eater!

Well the newest little one in the family is eating great. When we brought her home she weighed about 7 lbs 8 oz and was quickly back to her birth weight of 8 lbs by her second week. Well we took her to the lactation consultant on Tuesday and they weighed her at 9 lbs 4.5 oz. This girl is growing in leaps and bounds. She finally let us sleep a good 5 1/2 hour stretch last night. It's amazing how an extra hour of sleep can do so much.

Posted by kgreen at 12:22 PM | Headlines

Category "Headlines"

Sleeping Beauty

Lexi1.JPG

Posted by kgreen at 8:33 AM | Headlines

Category "Headlines"

Ahhh...slumber

IMG_0752.JPG

Posted by kgreen at 8:29 AM | Headlines

Category "Headlines"

My Lil' Angel

IMG_0776.JPG

Posted by kgreen at 8:21 AM | Headlines

Category "Headlines"

Isn't She Lovely!?

761_Announce.jpg

Posted by kgreen at 10:49 PM | Headlines

Category "Headlines"

Two Weeks Old

Alexis is two weeks old today. She is doing well. Sydney has transitioned from calling her "it" to referring to her as "he" such as "I see him" or "he funny". She likes to kiss her and hold her and when Lexi is crying Sydney will say "you fine, you fine" or "its ok kiddo".

Alexis likes to sleep but especially likes to sleep on dad's chest or upright and enjoys looking around from midnight to 2 A.M. She is eating well but Mom describes her as a "picky" eater and has difficulty latching on and off before beginning her feeding. Her doctor appointment went well last week and the doctor said she is doing great.

Posted by kgreen at 2:54 PM | Headlines

Category "Headlines"

Sydney Has a New Sister

Alexis and Sydney.JPG

My mom and dad showed up with this new girl yesterday. We welcomed Alexis Jordan into the family at 5:19 PM on May 23, 2005. She weighed in at 8 lbs. 4.5 oz. and was 21 inches long. I'm the big sister and I'm not quite sure how I feel about her yet but she seems ok. She sure does sleep a lot.

Posted by kgreen at 10:07 PM | Headlines