Day Two Presentations

Day two presentations went well today. I presented as well and thought it was pretty good. I really enjoyed the hockey presentation because it is something I could relate to being a student athlete. It was interesting to see how the hockey team applies the Universities mission statement and values. I was able to compare the information she provided to how I think my team applies the schools values and such. It got me thinking about how well we actually adhere to the mission statement and values set by our athletic department. Anyway, I also enjoyed the Adidas presentation because I really don't know much about that sport organization at all. What I do know, however, is that I absolutely love Adidas apparel and basketball shoes so that is another reason why I was interested in the presentation. It was also cool to learn about a smaller sport organization in Minnesota as well. It was a refreshing change from the typical Nike, Adidas type presentations even though I was the one that did Nike/Jordan Brand. Overall, I thought everyone did pretty well.

-Kristen Dockery